Hey, remember when we thought this was, like, a fun superhero parody with silly songs and whatnot? And we all laughed and laughed? And then the last five minutes happened?
WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT
he got everything he wanted, and it only cost him a Penny
oh you fuckers…
"I’m sorry, I’m sorry…"
DAMMIT I UNDERSTAND NOW FUCK
In a healthy relationship, you:
- Treat each other with respect
- Feel secure and comfortable
- Are not violent with each other
- Can resolve conflicts satisfactorily
- Enjoy the time you spend together
- Support one another
- Take interest in one another’s lives: health, family, work, etc.
- Have privacy in the relationship
- Can trust each other
- Are each sexual by choice
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Have letters, phone calls, and e-mail that are your own
- Make healthy decisions about alcohol or other drugs
- Encourage other friendships
- Are honest about your past and present sexual activity if the relationship is intimate
- Know that most people in your life are happy about the relationship
- Have more good times in the relationship than bad
In an unhealthy relationship, one or both of you:
- Try to control or manipulate the other
- Make the other feel bad about her/himself
- Ridicule or call names
- Dictate how the other dresses
- Do not make time for each other
- Criticize the other’s friends
- Are afraid of the other’s temper
- Discourage the other from being close with anyone else
- Ignore each other when one is speaking
- Are overly possessive or get jealous about ordinary behavior
- Criticize or support others in criticizing people with your gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or other personal attribute
- Control the other’s money or other resources (e.g., car)
- Harm or threaten to harm children, family, pets, or objects of personal value
- Push, grab, hit, punch, or throw objects
- Use physical force or threats to prevent the other from leaving
Those traits are for romantic relationships, but I think a lot of it fits for platonic relationships too.
If they repeatedly make you feel bad they are probably toxic.
Fuzzy bat break! Fuzzy bats with the wiggly ears and the flappy wings!
And now, back to writing.
Contrary to popular belief the “pansexuals don’t see gender” claim is wrong and completely false
We don’t only not see gender, we don’t even see people. We don’t see buildings or grass or the sky. I can’t even see my computer or the keyboard.
All pansexuals are born without eyeballs and thus develop super sonic hearing as an adaption to survive. This is a known fact.
Of course it is.
ALL BITCHES THIS IS MY HOME TOWN TAKE A FUCKING SEAT WHILE I TELL YOU THIS STORY. GET A BOWL OF POPCORN BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS DOPE
IN THE 1940’S PORTLAND WAS PUTTING IN LAMPPOSTS AND FOR WHATEVER GOD DAMN REASON THIS ONE NEVER GOT FILLED.
IN 1946, DICK FAGAN, AN AMERICAN IRISHMAN WHO WROTE FOR THE OREGON JOURNAL, GOT BLOODY FUCKING BORED AT HIS JOB AND WOULD LOOK OUT HIS WINDOW ONTO THIS SAD EXCUSE FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION HOLE. ONE DAY HE SAID “FUCK THIS” AND PLANTED SOME FLOWERS.
HE WROTE ABOUT THIS NEW FUCKING PARK AND SPOKE ABOUT HOW LEPRECHAUNS LIVED THERE AND SHIT. MOTHERFUCKING LEPRECHAUNS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOWNTOWN, WHAT THE SHIT.
HOLD ONTO TO THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THIS RIDE GETS EVEN BETTER. THIS PARK HOLDS A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR BEING THE SMALLEST PARK WITH WITH INFORMATION SAYING “It was designated as a city park on 17 March 1948 at the behest of the city journalist Dick Fagan (USA) for snail races and as a colony for leprechauns”. MOTHER. FUCKING. SNAIL RACES. BITCHES.
IT’S EVEN BEEN PIMPED OUT OVER THE YEARS
HO HO HO MOTHERFUCKS WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS HERE
WE CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT.
THE BEST PART IS THAT IT EVEN HAD OCCUPY PORTLAND PROTESTERS
SO I HOPE YOU FUCKING LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY ABOUT TINY ASS PARKS.
her hair absolutely fazes through her arm
but hey at least she looks hot
can /you/ do any better?
I mean god damn are you people seriously going to pick at every little thing DID YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE BACKGROUND WAS? HOW WONDERFULLY ANIMATED THE ICE AND SNOW AND MAGIC WAS?
Not to mention how INCREDIBLE her voice sounds in this scene
But no, is all ruined because a cartoon had her hair phase through her arm
um hi as a professional 3d animator this is actually really really sloppy of them and everyone should be pointing this out
first and foremost all the backgrounds and particle effects are pretty and shiny and nice and all but it doesn’t mean anything if your character animation isn’t up to snuff because you know that’s kinda what people go to see the movie for
second there are dozens and dozens of levels of quality control in the disney studios - i’ve seen shit a thousand times less noticeable than this get people torn apart during dailies by their instructors or their superiors
lemme tell you something when i was in school one time i had spent two weeks working out a piece where a guy jumps out of a filing cabinet and there was a four frame segment where the tip of his foot collided with the edge of the cabinet as he turned around
my instructors spent almost a full half an hour drilling me on it in front of the entire class because i was too lazy to go back and fix it
so no these guys have literally no excuse whatsoever they have the best and brightest in the business and all the money in the world to back it there is absolutely no reason for that kind of supreme laziness
i have a feeling the gif has been changed here
This guy’s reactions to ep 23 are priceless. Especially those after the 2:00 mark.
THIS IS THE BEST I CANT BREATHE
oh my god. this made me so happy.
Omg I can’t stop laughing I am dying over here
This is it. This is the entire fandom in a single video. Its happened.
reblogging again because i can’t fucking deal
i can’t bREATHE.
“You fool. No man can kill me.”
How many times am I allowed to reblog this before it gets weird?
Fun facts: Tolkien constructed this scene because he came out of Macbeth thinking that Shakespeare had missed a golden opportunity with the ”Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” prophecy
The girlfriend experience
> Any man who has ever had a girlfriend can attest to this.
> This is just too good. Animation, adorableness, substance. I really hope there are more of these.
It’s too adorable not to reblog again.
This is my roommate and his boyfriend. All the freaking way.